2022 Season Opening Updates & Pre-Sale Pick-Up Information
Thank you for ordering your Christmas tree with Brungot Farms!
We are so excited to see you! The first load of trees is being loaded and we are working hard to get everything set up at the Twin Lakes YMCA. This email contains the information that you need for picking up your Christmas tree
- You can come any day and time that we are open to pick out your tree, hours are listed below. We keep a variety of tree sizes* and grades (premium and classic) open and displayed at all times on the lot. *Please read below for information regarding trees taller than 9 feet
- Each tree has a colored tag that signifies its height and grade. If you’re trying to fit the tree into a tight space, it may be a good idea to measure the space ahead of time and bring a measuring tape with you (though we’ll have 1 or 2 that you can use if needed).
- If you fall in love with a tree that is taller or shorter than your pre-ordered tree, that’s not a problem! We can refund or charge the difference as needed.
- We have 5 loads of trees coming throughout the next couple of weeks, so you don’t need to rush to pick up your tree! That being said, we know that there are many of you who want your tree as soon as possible—we get it, the earlier that you get your tree, the longer you can listen to Christmas music! We are expecting our opening day to be very busy and we’ll have several new employees to help with the craziness—please be patient with us!
- Just as with last season, we'll have a food truck on site serving donuts, coffee, and other snacks! Come check it out!
- When you arrive, please let the greeter know that you pre-ordered a tree. We’ll look up your order and tell you which color of tag you should be looking for.
- Once you have selected your tree, let a Brungot Farms employee know and they will pull your tree and take it to the bailing tent.
- The employee that pulls your tree will hand you the colored tag that you can then take to the check-out tent. It’s very important that you return to the check-out tent to tell us that you have chosen your tree so we can fulfill your order.
- Once we have fulfilled your order in our system, you’re all set! We’ll give your tree a fresh cut, bail it, and carry it to your vehicle. Per our insurance policy, we cannot tie the tree to your vehicle (except for in extraordinary circumstances), but we have twine and scissors and we are happy to give advice and guidance as well.
Tall tree pick-ups (taller than 9 feet):
- If you’re picking up a tree that is taller than 9 feet, you’ll go with our employees to our tree storage area, aka “the pit”. Our team will find the height of tree that you’re looking for and let you choose from there. For safety reasons, only Brungot Farms employees can pull trees out of the pit.
- Once you’ve chosen your tree, the rest of the process is the same as above!
- Aaron Brungot